add your description…..
- Go to bnaijehudah.org, then click on Member Login (located in upper right-hand corner of the website). This will take you to our dedicated ShulCloud site.
- Click on Login on the ShulCloud site
- Enter your email address that B’nai Jehudah has on file (the one we send emails to regularly) and select forgot password.
- A password will be emailed to your email address.
- Using your email address as your username, insert your new password.
- This should log you in to your account, where you can begin exploring!
First and foremost, it’s important to know that
The good news? However, ShulCloud has various payment options that can simplify your life through automatic payments, or you can continue to pay just the way you’ve been doing it in the past. Read on for payment options now available to you.Payment Options:
- your debit/credit card information was not transferred to ShulCloud, for security purposes, and
- automatic payments in our previous software were NOT transferred to the new System.
Note: Automatic payments previously set up will not be processed for October until you set up your new information in ShulCloud. Alternately, you can contact Tricia Ghekas, 913-384-4661 to enter your payment information into ShulCloud.
- Automatic, recurring or one-time payments with an e-check (in ShulCloud)
- Set up automatic, recurring or one time payments with a credit card (in ShulCloud)
- Mail in a check to B’nai Jehudah
- Mail in your credit card information and indicate the amount you would like to pay to B’nai Jehudah
- Direct a distribution from your IRA or your Foundation to be sent to B’nai Jehudah
- Set up payments to be mailed from your bank account directly to B’nai Jehudah
- Donate stock to B’nai Jehudah
There are a few steps involved in setting up and verifying your ACH/Electronic Check payments:Step 1: Verify your checking account:
Step 2: Once you have submitted your bank information to ShulCloud, you will receive 2 microdeposits to your bank account. Please allow up to 24 hours for the microdeposits to show in your bank account. Once they appear:
- Click on “My Account”
- Click on the My Payment Methods tile
- Click on “+Add New Payment Method” button
- Click on down arrow next to credit cards
- Select e-Check/ACH
- Click on “+Add card to this gateway” button
- Enter ABA and bank account number and click authorization box. Please review and correct other information listed as well.
- Click “Save Payment Method”
Upon verification, the microdeposits will be reversed in your bank account, and ShulCloud can take secure payments.You are now ready to use this payment method to set up recurring or one time payments in ShulCloud.
- Login to ShulCloud
- Click on My Payment Methods
- Click on Verify Microdeposits
- Enter the amounts of the two microdeposits