It has been been six months since we were last together in person, and we can’t wait to see you! Please join us for one – or both! – of our upcoming High Holidays Drive-Thru Experiences:
final entrance at 4:00 pm
2:30pm-2:50pm — R-Z
2:50pm-3:10pm — K-P
3:10pm-3:30pm — F-J
3:30pm-3:50pm — A-E
Make Your Experience Even Better!
To help ensure that you have the best and safest experience possible, please:
• Remain in your car for the duration of the event, unless directed otherwise by B’nai Jehudah staff members.
• Wear a face mask when interacting with B’nai Jehudah staff and volunteers (who will also be wearing masks).
• Leave Harvesters food donations in the trunk of your vehicle for Yom Kippur.
• Remain at home if you or someone you have been around is ill or not feeling well.
We look forward to seeing you and wishing you
L’shana Tova — טובה לשנה
Happy New Year!
final entrance at 5:30 pm
- Enjoy sweet treats from Rabbi and Leslie Nemitoff, and apples and honey, courtesy of B’nai Jehudah Sisterhood
- Live music with Michelle Cox
- Tashlich with Rabbi Leighton
- Prayers at the “Kotel”
- Learn through Judaica from the Klein Collection
- Play fun car games, and much more!
You may arrive at any time between 4:00-5:30pm, however the following are suggested arrival windows based on the first letter of your last name to help manage crowd sizes and reduce wait times:
4:00 pm-4:20 pm — A-E
4:20 pm-4:40 pm — F-J
4:40 pm-5:00 pm — K-P
5:00 pm-5:20 pm — R-Z