Hanukkah Join us for the fun!
December 11 | 9:00 am (during Yalla)
In celebration of Hanukkah, our last day of Yalla for 2022 will be topsy turvy!
- 9:00-11:00 am: Hebrew for 4th-6th graders; a special Hanukkah service for Pre-K-3rd graders, followed by Hanukkah-themed learning and fun.
- 11:00 am-noon: All are welcome to join us for the premiere of B’nai Jehudah’s Herschel and the Hanukkah Goblins puppet performance! After the show, we will enjoy doughnuts, courtesy of Brotherhood.
Brotherhood Breakfast will be available for purchase on Dec. 11.
Saturday, December 17 | 4:30 pm | Overland Park Arboretum, 8909 W. 179th St., Overland Park, KS
Get ready for Hanukkah outdoors at the Arboretum’s Luminary Walk!
NEW TIME 4:30 pm: Please arrive at 4:30 pm to check in with our Sisterhood greeters, then join in for a brief musical Havdalah, family photo opps and warm apple cider before we enter the Arboretum as a group.
5:00 pm: Enter the Luminary Walk to enjoy the lights and songs at your leisure.
Register now to reserve your spot!
December 23 | 6:00 pm | B’nai Jehudah or virtual
Wear your wackiest Hanukkah gear, bring your menorahs from home, and help us light up the night! We’ll supply the candles! Get ready for the fun with:
- Sisterhood’s Dreidel Guessing contest
- Brotherhood’s Gelt Guessing contest
- And an official menorah count after the lighting ceremony
After the service, join us for dinner (RSVPs required for dinner) or enjoy hot chocolate and sufganiyot (donuts), courtesy of Sisterhood. Hanukkah dinner includes BBQ brisket and chicken, coleslaw, green salad, rolls and Georgina’s famous latkes! Cost is $18/adult and $15/child 12 & under.
Dinner registration required by December 16.